Stored proc problem MS SQL 2000

Stored procedure doesn't return any data. It was found out that if there is
a 'create #t (...)' statement and 'select * ...' statement after it in any
procedure then it will not return any data but if I'll disable creation of
temporary table then all is ok and procedure returns data.

I use fixed dbexpress driver(Delphi 7) and SQLDataSet component.

Thank you in advance for your comments,
Gogolev Andrey

Re:Stored proc problem MS SQL 2000

Hi;
I have the same problem too. I have a simple storedproc with one input(int)
and one output(int) params. I works both from Query Analyzer and Delphi, but
I can't get result from delphi (allways null).
Best Regards...
Faruk KAYNAKLI

> Stored procedure doesn't return any data. It was found out that if there
is
> a 'create #t (...)' statement and 'select * ...' statement after it in any
> procedure then it will not return any data but if I'll disable creation of
> temporary table then all is ok and procedure returns data.

> I use fixed dbexpress driver(Delphi 7) and SQLDataSet component.

> Thank you in advance for your comments,
> Gogolev Andrey

Re:Stored proc problem MS SQL 2000

Hi;
I have the same problem too.
My storedproc just have one statement
"insert into Tablename ('Name', 100)"
and one output(TDateTime) parameter.
If I disable insert statement storedproc return output parameter correctly.

Help

"Faruk" <adi_soy...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi;
> I have the same problem too. I have a simple storedproc with one
input(int)
> and one output(int) params. I works both from Query Analyzer and Delphi,
but
> I can't get result from delphi (allways null).
> Best Regards...
> Faruk KAYNAKLI

> > Stored procedure doesn't return any data. It was found out that if there
> is
> > a 'create #t (...)' statement and 'select * ...' statement after it in
any
> > procedure then it will not return any data but if I'll disable creation
of
> > temporary table then all is ok and procedure returns data.

> > I use fixed dbexpress driver(Delphi 7) and SQLDataSet component.

> > Thank you in advance for your comments,
> > Gogolev Andrey

Re:Stored proc problem MS SQL 2000

Hi,

I had this same problem too.
I wrote post two months ago and since then as I see nothing changed.
I try another dbExpress driver from CoreLab http://www.corelab.com/ (works
!).
I'm waiting for new updated ver of Borland's driver.

Micha3 Chmielarczyk

U?ytkownik "Petar Damjanovski" <pe...@freemail.com.mk> napisa3 w wiadomo?ci

> Hi;
> I have the same problem too.
> My storedproc just have one statement
> "insert into Tablename ('Name', 100)"
> and one output(TDateTime) parameter.
> If I disable insert statement storedproc return output parameter
correctly.

> Help

> "Faruk" <adi_soy...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hi;
> > I have the same problem too. I have a simple storedproc with one
> input(int)
> > and one output(int) params. I works both from Query Analyzer and Delphi,
> but
> > I can't get result from delphi (allways null).
> > Best Regards...
> > Faruk KAYNAKLI

> > > Stored procedure doesn't return any data. It was found out that if
there
> > is
> > > a 'create #t (...)' statement and 'select * ...' statement after it in
> any
> > > procedure then it will not return any data but if I'll disable
creation
> of
> > > temporary table then all is ok and procedure returns data.

> > > I use fixed dbexpress driver(Delphi 7) and SQLDataSet component.

> > > Thank you in advance for your comments,
> > > Gogolev Andrey

Re:Stored proc problem MS SQL 2000

Please send me that driver. I couldn't find it.

Thanks you very much

"Micha3 Chmielarczyk" <mchmielarc...@interia.pl> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I had this same problem too.
> I wrote post two months ago and since then as I see nothing changed.
> I try another dbExpress driver from CoreLab http://www.corelab.com/ (works
> !).
> I'm waiting for new updated ver of Borland's driver.

> Micha3 Chmielarczyk

> U?ytkownik "Petar Damjanovski" <pe...@freemail.com.mk> napisa3 w
wiadomo?ci
> > Hi;
> > I have the same problem too.
> > My storedproc just have one statement
> > "insert into Tablename ('Name', 100)"
> > and one output(TDateTime) parameter.
> > If I disable insert statement storedproc return output parameter
> correctly.

> > Help

> > "Faruk" <adi_soy...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi;
> > > I have the same problem too. I have a simple storedproc with one
> > input(int)
> > > and one output(int) params. I works both from Query Analyzer and
Delphi,
> > but
> > > I can't get result from delphi (allways null).
> > > Best Regards...
> > > Faruk KAYNAKLI

> there
> > > is
> > any
> creation
> > of

Re:Stored proc problem MS SQL 2000

Sorry, I make mistake.
CoreLab's address  is http://crlab.com/.

> Please send me that driver. I couldn't find it.

> Thanks you very much

> "Micha3 Chmielarczyk" <mchmielarc...@interia.pl> wrote in message
> > Hi,

> > I had this same problem too.
> > I wrote post two months ago and since then as I see nothing changed.
> > I try another dbExpress driver from CoreLab http://www.corelab.com/
(works
> > !).
> > I'm waiting for new updated ver of Borland's driver.

> > Micha3 Chmielarczyk

> > U?ytkownik "Petar Damjanovski" <pe...@freemail.com.mk> napisa3 w
> wiadomo?ci
> > > Hi;
> > > I have the same problem too.
> > > My storedproc just have one statement
> > > "insert into Tablename ('Name', 100)"
> > > and one output(TDateTime) parameter.
> > > If I disable insert statement storedproc return output parameter
> > correctly.

> > > Help

> > > "Faruk" <adi_soy...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > input(int)
> Delphi,
> > > but

> > there
> in
> > > any
> > creation
> > > of

Re:Stored proc problem MS SQL 2000

Thanks,

but this driver is trial version. You can use tables max with 6 columns.
This is not solution for me.
It is not fear from Borland !!!

> Sorry, I make mistake.
> CoreLab's address  is http://crlab.com/.

> Micha3 Chmielarczyk

> U?ytkownik "Petar Damjanovski" <pe...@freemail.com.mk> napisa3 w
wiadomo?ci
> > Please send me that driver. I couldn't find it.

> > Thanks you very much

> > "Micha3 Chmielarczyk" <mchmielarc...@interia.pl> wrote in message
> > > Hi,

> > > I had this same problem too.
> > > I wrote post two months ago and since then as I see nothing changed.
> > > I try another dbExpress driver from CoreLab http://www.corelab.com/
> (works
> > > !).
> > > I'm waiting for new updated ver of Borland's driver.

> > > Micha3 Chmielarczyk

> > > U?ytkownik "Petar Damjanovski" <pe...@freemail.com.mk> napisa3 w
> > wiadomo?ci
> > > correctly.

> > Delphi,

> > > there
> it
> > in
> > > creation

Re:Stored proc problem MS SQL 2000

Hi,
I have same problem,
I don't understand why borland solve this problem yet. it is a big bug, and
i think there is no way to solve this problem except borland relase update
pack for dbexpress.

Other Threads