Deborah Pate's Pages - Automating Word

Hi all.
I've just downloaded http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/D5Word.zip from the
Deborah Pate's Page. But I Can't compile it in the Delphi 6.
I receive a lot of: Undeclared indentifier: 'EmptyParam'

Why this is happening?

Thanks a lot

Re:Deborah Pate's Pages - Automating Word

Hi all.
I've just downloaded http://www.djpate.freeserve.co.uk/D5Word.zip from the
Deborah Pate's Page. But I Can't compile it in the Delphi 6.
I receive a lot of: Undeclared indentifier: 'EmptyParam'

Why this is happening?

Thanks a lot

Re:Deborah Pate's Pages - Automating Word

<<Renan Mathias Fernandes:
I receive a lot of: Undeclared indentifier: 'EmptyParam'

Delphi 6 added a lot of Variant features and utilities and
reorganized the code. You need to add 'Variants' to your
uses clause.