OLE for Controlling a browser

Has anyone had any luck controlling Netscape or MS Internet Explorer with
OLE Automation? If so, can you tell me the syntax for using the
Netscape.Network.1 or InternetExplorer.Application.1 object to open the
browser to a particular page?
Thanks,
Rod.

Re:OLE for Controlling a browser

here are some examples:

How to call Internet Explorer from Delphi using OLE:
        http://www.ChamisPlace.com/tips/110396.html

you can use the same method to call Netscape using OLE, or you can call it
using DDE:
        http://www.ChamisPlace.com/tips/103096.html

--
http://www.ChamisPlace.com/Tips/
The place to get new Internet, Delphi and Windows tips daily!

Rod Suskin <rsus...@iafrica.com> wrote in article
<01bbf8e3$caf466e0$2f401...@Prsuskin.iafrica.com>...

> Has anyone had any luck controlling Netscape or MS Internet Explorer with
> OLE Automation? If so, can you tell me the syntax for using the
> Netscape.Network.1 or InternetExplorer.Application.1 object to open the
> browser to a particular page?
> Thanks,
> Rod.

Re:OLE for Controlling a browser

 Has anyone had any luck controlling Netscape or MS Internet Explorer with
OLE Automation? If so, can you tell me the syntax for using the
 Netscape.Network.1 or InternetExplorer.Application.1 object to open the
 browser to a particular page?
 Thanks,
 Rod.

Other Threads