Using 3DFX in Delphi

Does somebody have an exampleprogram the uses 3DFX or know
where I can find such a application?

Thanks
            patrick

Re:Using 3DFX in Delphi

Actually, I wouldn't mind taking a look at some glide or d3d projects
for delphi myself... if anyone has anything, please share it...

Andre

--
Andre Boule
aboul...@uottawa.ca

Re:Using 3DFX in Delphi

3Dfx offers their Glide SDK at http://www.3dfx.com/developers/sdk.html.
It's geared towards C though.  If you know C, you could convert the
header files.  They have test programs written in C and MSVC++.

Two document you'll find especially telling are: the "Glide 3.0
Programming Guide" (GL3PGM), and the "Glide 3.0 Reference Manual"
(GL3REF).

patrick bergner wrote:
> Does somebody have an exampleprogram the uses 3DFX or know
> where I can find such a application?

> Thanks
>             patrick

  estembl1.vcf
< 1K Download

Re:Using 3DFX in Delphi

  C++ headers for Delphi can be found at:
http://www.delphi-jedi.org/DelphiGraphics/

  No examples, and I've never seen any tho....

--
Jason Wallace
SL Software

patrick bergner <patrick.berg...@t-online.de> wrote in message

>Does somebody have an exampleprogram the uses 3DFX or know
>where I can find such a application?

>Thanks
>            patrick

Re:Using 3DFX in Delphi

patrick bergner wrote:

> Does somebody have an exampleprogram the uses 3DFX or know
> where I can find such a application?

  I've experimented around with Glide. You can download a simple 2D
example from my site here:

http://homepages.tig.com.au/~lonewolf/delphi/examples.html

  I'm also halfway through completing a 3D engine (so it is possible to
do in Delphi) except that I've quit the project and moved to the
Genesis3D library (which is a free 3D engine halfway in visual quality
between QuakeII and Unreal, supporting Direct3D, Glide and software
rendering, http://www.genesis3d.com).

Cheers,
--
Marko Peric       lonew...@tig.com.au

: patrick.berg...@t-online.de (patrick bergner) wrote:

>Does somebody have an exampleprogram the uses 3DFX or know
>where I can find such a application?

Use

  http://www.delphi-jedi.org

as an entry point and make your way to the DirectX stuff. From there
on jump to Eric Unger's web site, where, AFAIR, you will find 3D FX
stuff.

--
Stefan Hoffmeister    (http://www.econos.de/)
No private email, please, unless expressly invited.

Re:Using 3DFX in Delphi

patrick bergner wrote:
> Does somebody have an exampleprogram the uses 3DFX or know
> where I can find such a application?

> Thanks
>             patrick

Hi , Take a look at

http://www.delphi-jedi.org/DelphiGraphics/jedi-index.htm

There are utils for working with 3dfx.
I thought there were demoprograms, however I'm not srue.

Simon

Other Threads