HELP - Vendor initialization failed..(ORA72.DLL)

I connected to Oracle Database with BDE 4.00.

An error 15879 occurred :

"Vendor initialization failed. Alias: MyAlias"

Using SQL client I can access database with it.

Driver is set to ORA72.DLL in Vendor Init.

Is there anybody who can help me ?

Thanks

Re:HELP - Vendor initialization failed..(ORA72.DLL)

ORA72.DLL - is it in your Windows\System directory?

Re:HELP - Vendor initialization failed..(ORA72.DLL)

In article <356A2D4E.D3A52...@mail.kolon.co.kr>,

  wi...@mail.kolon.co.kr wrote:
> I connected to Oracle Database with BDE 4.00.

> An error 15879 occurred :

> "Vendor initialization failed. Alias: MyAlias"

> Using SQL client I can access database with it.

> Driver is set to ORA72.DLL in Vendor Init.

> Is there anybody who can help me ?

> Thanks

Check the Inprise web site under dev support.
There's a doc in the BDE section that refers to that answer.