Delphi 4 + Native Ms Access 97 driver + Filtered dataset + record count/record number

If anyone has come with a mechanism for producing this kind of information
(by retrieval or otherwise), especially on filtered datasets. could you
please let me know how.  In Access, the record position/count information
appears when you look at a table or query using the datasheet view.  Can we
get access this to this from Delphi ?

I would appreciate any suggestions or information on this,

Eddie

Re:Delphi 4 + Native Ms Access 97 driver + Filtered dataset + record count/record number

If you have come with a mechanism for producing recourd count/record
position information
(by retrieval or otherwise), especially on filtered datasets. could you
please let me know how.  In Access, the record position/count information
appears when you look at a table or query using the datasheet view.  Can we
get access this to this from Delphi ?

I would appreciate any suggestions or information on this,

Eddie

Other Threads