16-bit HTML-Browse-Component??

Hi there,

does anybody know a component which is 16-bit, means I can embed in Delphi1
for compiling for Win 3.1x??
It'd be great...

So far I've implemented the IE3 / IE4- Shdocvw.dll-activeX-Component in
Delphi3 and it works, nearly as I want it to work.
Only IE3 for Win3.1x doesn't seem to have any vbx / ocx or something else
to install in Delphi1...
Perhaps any vbx which one could install in VB3 or VB4-16 would be anough!

Thanks so far,

F. Schmitt

Re:16-bit HTML-Browse-Component??

HTML Componenten gibt es fr Delphi 1, 2 und 3. Sie sind auf

http://www.pbear.com

zu finden.

Josef

IFCEB Computer Based Training Award in 1989, 1992, 1995
Agag Award of Excellence in 1997
Visit: http://www.helpmaster.com

Re:16-bit HTML-Browse-Component??

Hi,
Check out:
http://www.cicerosoft.com/index.htm (German)
http://www.cicerosoft.com/eindex.htm (English)
They have 16 & 32 bit VCL's.
Good luck,
jack
--
  Try JPEG Optimization live at http://www.jpg.com/jpeg-wizard.html
      Jack Berlin - http://www.jpg.com/ - 813-875-7575 x303

Flo Schmitt wrote:

> Hi there,

> does anybody know a component which is 16-bit, means I can embed in Delphi1
> for compiling for Win 3.1x??
> It'd be great...

> So far I've implemented the IE3 / IE4- Shdocvw.dll-activeX-Component in
> Delphi3 and it works, nearly as I want it to work.
> Only IE3 for Win3.1x doesn't seem to have any vbx / ocx or something else
> to install in Delphi1...
> Perhaps any vbx which one could install in VB3 or VB4-16 would be anough!

> Thanks so far,

> F. Schmitt

Re:16-bit HTML-Browse-Component??

Yeah, thanks to all,

at www.pbear.com one can really get acceptable Tools for many Platofrms.
Not bad so far.
THe actual Version of these tools is 6. It works well, but if you change
the component to display images there appears a messagebox every time a new
instance is created, in which there's shown the info about creative
development and so on - does anybody know HOW TO DISABLE THAT????

Thanks,

Flo Schmitt

Re:16-bit HTML-Browse-Component??

Flo,

It's easy - pay for a licensed copy of the product! :-) You'll
get a copy without the 'nag screen'...

Ken
--
Ken White
kwh...@westelcom.com

Clipper Functions for Delphi
http://members.aol.com/clipfunc/

Flo Schmitt wrote:

> Yeah, thanks to all,

> at www.pbear.com one can really get acceptable Tools for many Platofrms.
> Not bad so far.
> THe actual Version of these tools is 6. It works well, but if you change
> the component to display images there appears a messagebox every time a new
> instance is created, in which there's shown the info about creative
> development and so on - does anybody know HOW TO DISABLE THAT????

> Thanks,

> Flo Schmitt

Other Threads