BDE data loss problem ( local paradox database)

Set the LocalShare option to true in the BDE. Paradox stores transactions
otherwise. Setting localshare to true will cause it to write each record to
the database when working with multiple users.

Woody

tgfg <ds...@qew.de> wrote in message news:7nf8qg$g62$1@zonnetje.NL.net...
> Hi ,

> I'va got a strange problem in my application .

> I'm writing  an application with a local database implemented with paradox
> tables, now the problem is that when the application crashes ( in the IDE
> and free under windows NT 95 98) the data that was stored in de database
is
> lost, i'm not using cashing of any sort that i know of.
> I've put all the tables and queries on one datamodule and still i loose my
> data....

> but the strange thing is that only the data that was stored on the same
day
> as the crash is lost, older data isn't deleted why ?

> I hope that someone out there can help me

Re:BDE data loss problem ( local paradox database)

Hi ,

I'va got a strange problem in my application .

I'm writing  an application with a local database implemented with paradox
tables, now the problem is that when the application crashes ( in the IDE
and free under windows NT 95 98) the data that was stored in de database is
lost, i'm not using cashing of any sort that i know of.
I've put all the tables and queries on one datamodule and still i loose my
data....

but the strange thing is that only the data that was stored on the same day
as the crash is lost, older data isn't deleted why ?

I hope that someone out there can help me

Other Threads