Delphi: Trouble installing components

Hi. I bought Delphi a few days ago completely on a whim and so far it seems
to be a fantastic programming system. My congratulations to the Borland
team that developed it.

I'm having a little trouble installing the freeware components on the web,
though. I tried installing my VB 3 Crystal VBX file, which it happily did,
but installing new _Delphi_ components doesn't work;

Installation goes just fine, but the new component never appears in the
component palette, no matter how many times I try to install it. Going back
to the component install dialog reveals that the new component was not
actually installed. I get no messages, no warnings, nothing.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

-Taj.

--
Sirtaj Kang - DAQ Programmer    /
School of Physics,              / " My body is an empty shell and my