Removing password programmatically from PDox table

Hello,

I'm wondering if anybody would be able to give me a pointer to removing a
known password from a Paradox table programmatically from within Delphi
(either D1 or D3)?

The only references to passwords I can find in dbiProcs.int from Delphi 1
refer to the password required to open a database using dbiOpenDatabase,
and the dbiAddPassword and dbiDropPassword functions for adding or removing
a password from a Session.

Any help much appreciated...

Regards,

--
Conor
   (conor at crannburn dot com

Re:Removing password programmatically from PDox table

removing a

>known password from a Paradox table programmatically from within Delphi
>(either D1 or D3)?

Send me an email and i will replay you an example for adding and removing
master and Auxilary password.

Heiko

Other Threads