Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

Hi all

Could someone tell me where to get (URL) Report Components (16 bit)
(Crystal Reports, Quick Report, ....... etc)

Cheers
Mike

Michal Krzycki
Silesian Technical University
Department of Automatic Control, Electronics and Computer Science
e-mail : krzy...@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl
http://www.polsl.gliwice.pl/~krzycki

Re:Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

Quick Report can be found at www.qsd.no

Gintaras Pikelis
Ginta...@ku.lt

Other Threads