Table access disabled due to previous error.

After a major data chrash on several PC's due to power down problems, my
program got this error.
I checked the tables Active property and they are all True.
None is Active False.
I don't find where the connection is broken. I use Delphi 3 and table
connections to dBase files.

Anyone seen a similar error message before?

:)
Kai Inge

--

_______

Re:Table access disabled due to previous error.

Hello again,

for those who are interrested in such things;
the error was a crushed MDX file belonging to one of the tables.

:)
Kai Inge

"Ellinor Jensen" <elli...@online.no> wrote in message

> After a major data chrash on several PC's due to power down problems, my
> program got this error.
> I checked the tables Active property and they are all True.
> None is Active False.
> I don't find where the connection is broken. I use Delphi 3 and table
> connections to dBase files.

> Anyone seen a similar error message before?

> :)
> Kai Inge

> --

> _______