Newbie: OCXs in Delphi 1.0

I have written an Internet application using Delphi 2.  I am using the Sax Webster
ocx to do http/html browsing.  I need to port this application to Win 3.1.  Sax
does have a 16 bit ocx.

Is it possible to use 16 bit ocxs in Delphi 1.0?  If so how do you register it?

Thanks in advance

zhon

Re:Newbie: OCXs in Delphi 1.0

Zhon Johansen <zhon.johan...@saltair.com> wrote:
>I have written an Internet application using Delphi 2.  I am using the Sax Webster
>ocx to do http/html browsing.  I need to port this application to Win 3.1.
> Sax  does have a 16 bit ocx.

Are you sure? Never heard about 16 bit OCXs.

>Is it possible to use 16 bit ocxs in Delphi 1.0?  If so how do you register it?

Delphi 1.0 have support for VBX only.
Delphi 2.0 drop the VBX support and start with OCX.

Hope it help,
        Corrado
Corrado Labinaz
Vicenza (Italy)