BDE and Install Shield Express Question

Hi:

If I download the latest version of the BDE (I have the D3 Pro Release) from
Inprise will the Install Shield Program pick up and distribute the new version
of the BDE.

Thanks.. Jon  please answer to  jonru...@aol.com

Re:BDE and Install Shield Express Question

Re:BDE and Install Shield Express Question

Hi,
I have 2.0 Delphi, Prof.  Could you tell me location of InstallShield ?
and can I compile a application with DBE for deployment ?
Thank you. Seung.

Seung H. Chang wrote in message ...
>Hi,
>I have 2.0 Delphi, Prof.  Could you tell me location of InstallShield ?

As I recall, InstallShield Express shipped with 2.0 Professional.  Look for
it on the Installation CD under the InstallShield directory.

>and can I compile a application with DBE for deployment ?

Sure.  Too easy, once you know how.  Email me if you need some help.

Geoff

Other Threads