How to cut an avi from delphi

 I want to extract a scene from frame X to frame Y in a new avi file
How can I do that in delphi?

Thanks

Re:How to cut an avi from delphi

Chek out this link from Dejanews:
http://x16.dejanews.com/[ST_rn=ap]/getdoc.xp?AN=455868501&CONTEXT=922896678.872218846&hitnum=11

It will show you how to cut frames from the 8 AVI's in Shell32.DLL and save each
to a bitmap.

--
Eddie Shipman
ship...@inetport.com

NOTICE TO BULK E-MAILERS: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter
5,Subchapter II, p.227, any and all nonsolicited commercial E-mail sent to
this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of
$500 US.  E-mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.

Other Threads