Bold newsgroups appear on GOOGLE, but data only goes back to late March

So since they are there.... could they be complete?

Is this a coordinated effort with google, or a usenet improvisation?

Re:Bold newsgroups appear on GOOGLE, but data only goes back to late March

You can find a more complete archive on www.tamaracka.com.

I guess google will index everything from the day they started pulling
the group, but the posts that have expired have expired for ever and
ever. The individual bits will be reused for other things.

--Jesper

jordan smith wrote:
> So since they are there.... could they be complete?

> Is this a coordinated effort with google, or a usenet improvisation?

Re:Bold newsgroups appear on GOOGLE, but data only goes back to late March

Can you reuse bits nowadays?  In my day, once you'd strung them beads on the
string, it was way too much work to reuse them.  Maybe there are nimble
fingered monkeys in the back office at Borland.  Yes, of course! - an
infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of ferrite beads would
eventually come up with VS.NET and, laughing as quietly as they could, email
it to Microsoft, pretending it came from their star programmer.  All that
for an infinite number of bananas....

Bryan

"Jesper Hogstrom" <jhogstrom_no@spam_borland.com> wrote in message

> You can find a more complete archive on www.tamaracka.com.

> I guess google will index everything from the day they started pulling
> the group, but the posts that have expired have expired for ever and
> ever. The individual bits will be reused for other things.

> --Jesper

> jordan smith wrote:
> > So since they are there.... could they be complete?

> > Is this a coordinated effort with google, or a usenet improvisation?

Other Threads