DelphiX component set

has anyone got a working version of this? I downloaded it, but the zip file
was corrupt. I need it pretty quick, so if anyones got it could they email
me the zip. Ive got delphi 3 if that makes any difference.
Cheers,

Matt
dirty...@spleen36.freeserve.co.uk

Re:DelphiX component set

please ignore the message below. I discovered that my disk was the one at
fault, but now I have a working set of components.
    The only problem is, when I try to use the helpfile, it says its for a
different system and wont work. Any ideas?
Any tutorials on the basics of these components?