Delphi Studio 7 Enterprise Trial Edition

After installation I am attempting to register the product: the dialog window appears without any text anywhere at all.  What is my next step?

With Thanks,

Philip Thomson

Re:Delphi Studio 7 Enterprise Trial Edition

See the thread entitled
"Blank registration fix"
and hope someone actually finds a fix.
Jochen
Philip Thomson wrote:
> After installation I am attempting to register the product: the dialog window appears without any text anywhere at all.  What is my next step?

> With Thanks,

> Philip Thomson

Re:Delphi Studio 7 Enterprise Trial Edition

I did before I posted this but didn't make that clear.  The "fix" doesn't work any better than the original.

PT

Jochen Heyland <joc...@heyland.net> wrote:
>See the thread entitled
>"Blank registration fix"
>and hope someone actually finds a fix.
>Jochen

>Philip Thomson wrote:
>> After installation I am attempting to register the product: the dialog window appears without any text anywhere at all.  What is my next step?

>> With Thanks,

>> Philip Thomson

Re:Delphi Studio 7 Enterprise Trial Edition

There is that. I was hoping that by now there would be a follow up of
some sort...
Philip Thomson wrote:
> I did before I posted this but didn't make that clear.  The "fix" doesn't work any better than the original.

> Jochen Heyland <joc...@heyland.net> wrote:

>>See the thread entitled
>>"Blank registration fix" and hope someone actually finds a fix.

Other Threads