File translation

Is there any good way for file translation???

And also it has to support resuming interrupted file transfers if the
receiver kept the partial file.

Re:File translation

noh...@ntrak.co.kr (Jin Noh) wrote in <9027oo$2...@bornews.inprise.com>:

>Is there any good way for file translation???

??? You mean transfer? What do you mean by good way?
--
Hadi Hariri
http://delphi.urusoft.com

Re:File translation

I mean.. send and receive files....between client to client.
Would you recomend a good component or method?

And also it has capability of
resuming interrupted file transfers if the receiver kept the partial file
when a previous transfer was interrupted.
Any suggestions or recommendations would be appreciated
"Hadi Hariri - Team Indy" <h...@delphihome.com> wrote in message

> noh...@ntrak.co.kr (Jin Noh) wrote in <9027oo$2...@bornews.inprise.com>:

> >Is there any good way for file translation???

> ??? You mean transfer? What do you mean by good way?
> --
> Hadi Hariri
> http://delphi.urusoft.com

Other Threads