Help needed with clearing out child databases

On further review your suggestion does seem to be the fastest and easiest
way to accomplish what I need to do.

I was wondering if perhaps you could shed further light on your answer.

I have a few questions if you could please spare a few moments.

In my application I have two tables Orders and Details (both of which are
Paradox if it matters) which are linked on secondary indexes by a field
called OrderID. I have tried to code what you suggested below and for the
life of me can't as I always get a error to the effect that I am using a
keyword.

If at all possible can you please shed some light on how this would be done?