Problem with DbiCopyTable() procedure - Second Post - HELP!!

Hi, I use D3 with paradox tables.
I have a problem when use DbiCopyTable() function, infact when my
DestName file contains some character as "","" after DbiCopyTable()
I see that my destination Table name have other character instead
"", "".
If I use  CopyFile(PChar(srcFile.db),PChar(desFile.db),True) function
its works fine.

Have you any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Renzo Contarini

-------------------------------
(e.g. )
fDbiCopyTable(Table1.dbhandle, 'CUSTOMER.DB', 'Contabilit.DB');
-------------------------------
Procedure fDbiCopyTable(hTmpDb: hDbiDb; SrcTableName: String;
DestName: String);
begin
  Check(DbiCopyTable(hTmpDb, TRUE, PChar(SrcTableName), nil,
PChar(DestName)));
end;
-------------------------------
My CONFIG.SYS
-------------------------------
DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\HIMEM.SYS
DEVICE=C:\WINDOWS\EMM386.EXE NOEMS
DOS=HIGH,UMB
device=C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\display.sys con=(ega,,1)
Country=039,850,C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\country.sys
FILES=100
BUFFERS=35
-------------------------------
My AUTOEXEC.BAT
-------------------------------
mode con codepage prepare=((850) C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\ega.cpi)
mode con codepage select=850
keyb it,,C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\keyboard.sys

SIERRA INFORMATICA
P.TTA OTTOBONI, 9
33170 PORDENONE - ITALY
Mr. Renzo Contarini