Please Help - BDE Install with Merge Module

The Borland Program "Bdemmcfg.exe" which is coming with the BDE Merge Module
can only create Aliases or set a Driver.

Where can I do other important BDE-specific settings (Local Share,
Table-Level, Language driver setting) during installation ??

Thanks

Hans

Re:Please Help - BDE Install with Merge Module

>The Borland Program "Bdemmcfg.exe" which is coming with the BDE Merge Module
>can only create Aliases or set a Driver.

>Where can I do other important BDE-specific settings (Local Share,
>Table-Level, Language driver setting) during installation ??

In a new installation the BDE configuration parameters are picked up from the
Idapi32.cnf file that Installshield express uses as a template for the BDE
config file.
For existing BDE installations you will have to write a delphi program to modify
these BDE parameters.

http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/bdeapiex/dbiopencfginfolist.html

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Please Help - BDE Install with Merge Module

Many thanks Brian,

Days ago i had posted this question to other groups:
"borland.public.bde" and "borland.public.delphi.deployment" but no response.

Only this Group works very good and helpful.

Hans

Re:Please Help - BDE Install with Merge Module

>Only this Group works very good and helpful.

Some times you have to shop around. ;-)

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com