E-mail with attachment

How can I send an E-mail message with an attachment using mailto:xxxx

Re:E-mail with attachment

You cant...  You would have to do it programatically...

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:21:44 +0200, "Wentzel Coetzer"

<fosko...@nix.co.za> wrote:
>How can I send an E-mail message with an attachment using mailto:xxxx

Re:E-mail with attachment

If you have the possibility, you can use MAPI com control to do that.

Hope this help.
L. Breysse

Wentzel Coetzer <fosko...@nix.co.za> a crit dans le message :
8cv8n1$kl...@ctb-nnrp1.saix.net...

> How can I send an E-mail message with an attachment using mailto:xxxx

Re:E-mail with attachment

Look at the NMSMTP component on the FastNet tab.

Paul / ColumbuSoft
www.columbusoft.com

Wentzel Coetzer <fosko...@nix.co.za> wrote in message

> How can I send an E-mail message with an attachment using mailto:xxxx

Other Threads