D4 SP2 Win '98 tMainMenu Behaviour Problem

Hi All,

With the tMainMenu component in D4 (all SP.s) if you assign a
tImageList to the images property, then the menu loses it's win 98
behaviour of popping up like a 'flat'-style toolbutton.

Is there any way I can re-enable this behaviour with an ImageList
selected? At the moment I have to specify each bitmap manually, and
it's a real pain. It really puts a dent in the armour of the
tActionList as well, because I still have to set up two lots of
bitmaps.

Thanks in advance, please e-mail me a copy of your reply.
--
Simon Steele

Student.