Installing BP V7.0 on WIN95 station

Hi,

  I've installed BP V7.0 on my computer (WIN 95). My friend has done the
same with his computer. At work, i've done it with one station. So i was
quite surprised when i wanted to install it on 2 other WIN95 stations,
but came across a problem. When i try compiling a program, it crashes
with an internal error #216. Kicks me right out of BP. Is that the famous
GPF Windows error? I've compared those problematic stations with the ones
that work fine, but for the life of me i can't find any difference. The BP
options are the same, and the WIN95 properties of BP are the same, unless
i missed something. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Fred
--
remove JUNK at the end of my email address to REPLY!
My only X lives in Tex.

Re:Installing BP V7.0 on WIN95 station

Yes, 216 is a GPF
Frederick A. Lajoie wrote in message <36006CDF.FA0E4...@fox.nstn.ca>...
>Hi,

>  I've installed BP V7.0 on my computer (WIN 95). My friend has done the
>same with his computer. At work, i've done it with one station. So i was
>quite surprised when i wanted to install it on 2 other WIN95 stations,
>but came across a problem. When i try compiling a program, it crashes
>with an internal error #216. Kicks me right out of BP. Is that the famous
>GPF Windows error? I've compared those problematic stations with the ones
>that work fine, but for the life of me i can't find any difference. The BP
>options are the same, and the WIN95 properties of BP are the same, unless
>i missed something. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

>Fred
>--
>remove JUNK at the end of my email address to REPLY!
>My only X lives in Tex.
>http://fox.nstn.ca/~fred_l/index.htm

Other Threads