Cached Updates & MS Access

Hi all!

I'm using Delphi 5 Enterprise, MS Access 97, BDE 5.1.1.1

Can I use Cached Updates with Access?
It seems that the changes are not saved on the database.

I've searched on the Internet, and are some people with problems
using Cached Updates and MS Access 97.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Best regards,
       Joaquim.

Re:Cached Updates & MS Access

>I'm using Delphi 5 Enterprise, MS Access 97, BDE 5.1.1.1
>Can I use Cached Updates with Access?
>It seems that the changes are not saved on the database.
>I've searched on the Internet, and are some people with problems
>using Cached Updates and MS Access 97.

Cached Updates has many problems that make it difficult to use.
If you have the client server version of Delphi or Delphi 6 use ClientDatasets.
However if you must use cached updates you should be able to get some form
working with Access.

--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com