Happy Thanksgiving... To Those Who Observe It

11/21/2007 10:06:52
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:Happy Thanksgiving... To Those Who Observe It

And how could you not...:
preview.tinyurl.com/2nevp6
or
preview.tinyurl.com/38j3qa
Dittos back to ya! ;^)

Re:Happy Thanksgiving... To Those Who Observe It

John,
| Why limit your good wishes only to those that observe it? <g>
So some may not not be offended. :-P
| It snowed a couple of inches last night and everything looks like a
| winter wonderland here.
Nice!
As I recall, you're on the Western side of the Rockies. Looks like
winter may have arrived.
11/21/2007 11:28:01
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:Happy Thanksgiving... To Those Who Observe It

Why limit your good wishes only to those that observe it? <g>
I suspect that this will be a nice Thanksgiving for my wife and I. Will have
both ham and turkey. Parents coming today, leaving Sunday. It snowed a
couple of inches last night and everything looks like a winter wonderland
here.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Re:Happy Thanksgiving... To Those Who Observe It

www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/
--
Cheers,
David Clegg

Re:Happy Thanksgiving... To Those Who Observe It

David,
| www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/
It seems that my security settings prevent that page from displaying
anything. <g>
11/21/2007 17:07:13
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

Re:Happy Thanksgiving... To Those Who Observe It

David,
| Picture of a turkey sitting at a bar, drinking heavily. Another bar
| patron turns to him and says "Whoa... Slow down there buddy. Tomorrows
| another da... Oh... never mind."
<chuckle>I get the "picture."
Thanks!
11/21/2007 21:25:27

John Jacobson writes:
It snowed a couple of inches last night and everything looks like a
winter wonderland here.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Not sure where here is, but sounds good.
Here in NY City, it is usually dry and cold on Thanksgiving.
If anyone watches the Parade on TV you will notice the leaves are still
on the trees! I dont' ever remember that.
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
--
Patrick Moloney