Re: Ping: Captain Jake

2006-03-18 04:38:24 PM
delphi236
Kostya writes:
What database do you use in your newsreader?
He uses NexusDB
--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
Have questions?: www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Re: Ping: Captain Jake

What database do you use in your newsreader?
Kostya

Re: Ping: Captain Jake

Dave Nottage [TeamB] writes:
He uses NexusDB
Doesn't everyone ?
:-)
JoeH

Re: Ping: Captain Jake

Joe Hendricks writes:
Doesn't everyone ?
:-)
No, just the poor souls who never discovered Dbisam. :-)

Re: Ping: Captain Jake

No, just the poor souls who never discovered Dbisam. :-)
Ditto.

Re: Ping: Captain Jake

David Farrell-Garcia writes:
No, just the poor souls who never discovered Dbisam. :-)
Hey, I was one of the original DBISAM poets !
DBISAM is 2nd only to NexusDB in my book for Delphi.
In fact, get Tim to do a DBISAM ECO3 persistence mapper
and I will add DBISAM back to my toolkit :P
JoeH

Re: Ping: Captain Jake

Joe Hendricks writes:
DBISAM is 2nd only to NexusDB in my book for Delphi.
In fact, get Tim to do a DBISAM ECO3 persistence mapper
and I will add DBISAM back to my toolkit :P
I took a look at Nexus a few months back but it seemed that their
release news was in a bit of disarray from reading their newsgroups..
so I backed off. :-) They both have their loyal fans.
I thought you were building the Eco Persistence Mapper! :-)

Re: Ping: Captain Jake

David Farrell-Garcia writes:
I thought you were building the
Eco Persistence Mapper! :-)
Too lazy :-)
I'm using the new MySQL mapper until
Hannes finishes the D2006 one for NexusDB.
JoeH

Re: Ping: Captain Jake

Kostya writes:
What database do you use in your newsreader?
What newsreader is that?
--
www.jed-software.com
jedqc.blogspot.com

Re: Ping: Captain Jake

JED <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
Kostya writes:

>What database do you use in your newsreader?

What newsreader is that?
JSNewsreader, I presume. Though I don't currently give out copies for testing,
I still develop it for my own personal use and fun.
--
***Free Your Mind***
Posted with JSNewsreader Preview 0.9.4.2167