Re: Possible "DevCo" announcement on May.

Joe Hendricks writes:
A HQ located in Europe would have a LOT of advantages for Delphi :-)
JoeH
It would kill Delphi for me with the huge price rise :)

Re: Possible "DevCo" announcement on May.

"Christopher Burke" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
It would kill Delphi for me with the huge price rise :)
Don't worry. Devco could keep costs down and outsource development to
third-world code sweatshops in places like... Scotts Valley. oops.
- Roddy

Re: Possible "DevCo" announcement on May.

Don't worry. Devco could keep costs down and
outsource development to third-world code sweatshops
in places like... Scotts Valley. oops.
- Roddy
LOL!! Good one :-)
JoeH

Re: Possible "DevCo" announcement on May.

Oliver Townshend writes:
The problem is I can never tell which half.
LOL. Very similar to other quotes I have seen.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re: Possible "DevCo" announcement on May.

"Craig" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>You have been told everything we can possibly say, both legally and
>ethically. Sorry that is not sufficient.

Maybe we can just throw a few ideas into the air and you can *wink* at the
right time :-)
Yea, if he likes working remote from Da Big House <lol>.
Sometimes you can wink. Sometimes ya can't. When tinkering around with
publicly traded companies it hurts when you wink.
It'll come when it comes. The rest is entertaining but I wouldn't go
placing any bets.
Dan

Re: Possible "DevCo" announcement on May.

"John Kaster (Borland)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escribi?en el mensaje
Oh, goodie! More false rumors to quash!
John,
I'm sorry if this is a false rumor, but my article reflects the news
received from an important distributor of Borland in Spain.
In this link you can read it (under the DavidI photograph):
www.danysoft.com/docs/boletines/060403.htm
Jose Luis Rocha
XXXX@XXXXX.COM
blogs.softnix.es

Craig writes:
Maybe we can just throw a few ideas into the air and you can wink at the
right time :-)
How would you know he's not just inviting you out for drinks later? ;-)
--
-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'

Re: Possible "DevCo" announcement on May.

Well... spanish is my native language and I can read it very well...
But anyway, I am not in hurry to know the real name of DevCo.
Thing are going well (and seems to get really good sooner).
Saludos
Sebastian
J.L.Rocha writes:

>In this link you can read it (under the DavidI photograph):
>
>www.danysoft.com/docs/boletines/060403.htm

This is just an IDE roadshow announcement, not news of a DevCo
spin-out. I can not read the Spanish that well, but May 8th is a tour
stop for David.

--

Sebastian Ledesma [Solidyne Labs] writes:
Well... spanish is my native language and I can read it very well...
But anyway, I am not in hurry to know the real name of DevCo.
Thing are going well (and seems to get really good sooner).
Leonel translated it for me. There are definitely some
misunderstandings expressed in that email. David, Nigel and Jason will
only be talking about the reorganization into a division, not about the
sale. There is no plan to change the HQ to Europe, either. We will
definitely still have a strong presence in Europe and APAC, and a
stronger one in the US.