Re: TurboDelphi and BDS Free tools

2006-10-06 10:56:02 PM
delphi202
Are these free tools applicable to Turbo Delphi Pro?

Sure, all the features of BDS are in TDP except the other personalities.

Re: TurboDelphi and BDS Free tools

Rick Carter writes:
No, they're not available to Turbo Pro users.
But we are working to make it so.
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi/C# Product Manager - Borland DTG

Re: TurboDelphi and BDS Free tools

>Are these free tools applicable to Turbo Delphi Pro?

Sure, all the features of BDS are in TDP except the other personalities.
Hold on there, Chester! If he means the bundled third-party tools as
described in bdn.borland.com/article/33691
No, they're not available to Turbo Pro users.
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re: TurboDelphi and BDS Free tools

Hello,
I downloaded Castalia and it worked very nice!!! Is this illegal?
?"Nick Hodges (Borland/DTG)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>έγραψε στ?μήνυμα

Peter S. writes:
I downloaded Castalia and it worked very nice!!! Is this illegal?
No, it is fine. I am glad you like it, and I hope that you consider
upgrading to the full package.
--

Nick Hodges (Borland/DTG) writes:
No, it is fine. I am glad you like it, and I hope that you consider
upgrading to the full package.
Any chance the devteam is talking with tool vendors like Castalia to
get them better integration into the IDE, in particular the editor
(esp. when it paints)?

Clinton R. Johnson writes:
Any chance the devteam is talking with tool vendors like Castalia to
get them better integration into the IDE, in particular the editor
(esp. when it paints)?
Yep -- good chance of that. ;-)
--
Nick Hodges
Delphi/C# Product Manager - Borland DTG
blogs.borland.com/nickhodges

Re: TurboDelphi and BDS Free tools

Well, now it does not allow me to download CodeHealer :o) I should have
asked the question after downloading all tools!!!!
Nick, please keep us informed if this when this issue is resolved.
Kindest regards