Intraweb Support for Load Balancing and FailOver

2005-08-15 02:43:16 AM
delphi147
Hi All ,
I am currenting putting a convincing argument for using intraweb in a new
project instead of Tapestry and java.
Now I want to know if IW has support for Load Balancing and Failover

Re:Intraweb Support for Load Balancing and FailOver

You can use your DNS to do load balancing. See the docs at
www.atozed.com/intraweb/docs/. or better than that you can use a
proxy, either Octagate or Pound should do the job.
Regards,
Ben
"Albert Kobina Arhin" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi All ,
I am currenting putting a convincing argument for using intraweb in a new
project instead of Tapestry and java.
Now I want to know if IW has support for Load Balancing and Failover

Re:Intraweb Support for Load Balancing and FailOver

I am currenting putting a convincing argument for using intraweb in
a new project instead of Tapestry and java.
Now I want to know if IW has support for Load Balancing and Failover
Check out Octagate. it is a terrific softwrae based load balancing and
failover product.
You can also use DNS Round Robin or any hardware based Layer 5 or Layer
7 switch.
--
Jason Southwell
www.arcanatech.com

Re:Intraweb Support for Load Balancing and FailOver

Hi Thanks,
I shall evaluate this method and get back you.
I could do with a little code snippet.
Albert Kobina Arhin

Re:Intraweb Support for Load Balancing and FailOver

Hi Jason,
I will evaluate it now and get back to you.
Thanks very much.
Albert Kobina Arhin

Re:Intraweb Support for Load Balancing and FailOver

I shall evaluate this method and get back you.
I could do with a little code snippet.
Octagate does much more than you could do with a little code snippet...
:)