Sponsoring Fastcode and/or FastMM4

2005-12-30 03:22:49 PM
delphi22
Hi Delphi Community
Happy newyear.
If you find FastMM4 to be helpfull then consider sending some money to
Pierre. He used a lot of time making FastMM4. You can read in the source how
to do it.
You can also sponsor Fastcode by hitting the Paypal button on
fastcode.sourceforge.net/
This paypal button is currently a pipeline into my pocket. I can however
distribute money to the other Fastcode project members.
I am currently planning to buy a Athlon XP 64 X2 for use as target PC next
year. I have all the pieces except for RAM and CPU.
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen

Re:Sponsoring Fastcode and/or FastMM4

"Dennis" writes:
If you find FastMM4 to be helpfull then consider sending some money to
Pierre. He used a lot of time making FastMM4. You can read in the source
how
to do it.

You can also sponsor Fastcode by hitting the Paypal button on
fastcode.sourceforge.net/
Happy New Year!
Check your PayPal wallet :o)
--
Danijel Tkalcec
www.deltasoft.hr/rtc/author.htm

Re:Sponsoring Fastcode and/or FastMM4

That is super :-)
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen

Re:Sponsoring Fastcode and/or FastMM4

"Dennis" writes:
That is super :-)
That's only a small contribution, nothing compared to the work you did and
are doing. I really hope others will join :o)
--
Danijel Tkalcec
www.deltasoft.hr/rtc/author.htm

Re:Sponsoring Fastcode and/or FastMM4

I just got an E-Mail from a developer asking me how much I have donated to
the FastCode project, to help him decide on how much he should donate.
My answer is:
"Whatever you are willing to donate.
It doesn't matter how much you donate.
The only thing that does matter is that you *DO* donate."
Please sponsor the FastCode by hitting the Paypal button:
fastcode.sourceforge.net/
Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

Re:Sponsoring Fastcode and/or FastMM4

Hi Danijel
1 $ is also ok.
Remember to use the PayPal account of FastMM4 too.

"Dennis" writes:
1 $ is also ok.

Remember to use the PayPal account of FastMM4 too.
Yep. that is what I am saying :o)
--
Danijel Tkalcec
www.deltasoft.hr/rtc/author.htm