How to use TADOStored Proc

2004-02-18 12:35:42 AM
delphi264
What is the recommended way to use TADOStoredProc? I am converting an
interbase app to MS SQL 2000 and am an ADO novice. My problem is that the
output parameters of my stored proc do not always seem to be set even though
the parameters are set if I run the procedure in Enterprise Manager's Query
Analyzer. I have seen various recommendations to use the TADOCommand
directly.

Re:How to use TADOStored Proc

James
I have seen various recommendations to use the TADOCommand
directly.

Yes, the preferred use of ADO components is TADODataSet when returning a
resultset and TADOCommand otherwise.
Joe