SPPI Context

2004-05-05 07:01:03 PM
delphi81
I'm woking in application with a SQLSERVER 2000 Backend. I am using Delphi 5
with the delphi ADO update on Windows XP. Unfortunatly I am having a
persistent error 'SPPI Context error'. I must reboot the machine to get a
new workable commection to the server. I think that is something connected
to the RCP mechanism of Windows. Do you have any clue how to manage this?
Thx in avance
.jcalado

Re:SPPI Context

If you are using Windows authentication, then "Integrated Security=SSPI",
not SPPI.
//------------------------------------------
Regards,
Vassiliev V. V.
www.managed-vcl.com - using .Net objects in Delphi for Win32 +
ADO.Net
www.oledbdirect.com - The fastest way to access MS SQL Server,
MS Jet (Access) and Interbase (through OLEDB)
"JMSC" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>сообщи?сообщила ?новостях следующе?
I'm woking in application with a SQLSERVER 2000 Backend. I am using Delphi
5
with the delphi ADO update on Windows XP. Unfortunatly I am having a
persistent error 'SPPI Context error'. I must reboot the machine to get a
new workable commection to the server. I think that is something connected
to the RCP mechanism of Windows. Do you have any clue how to manage this?
Thx in avance
.jcalado

Re:SPPI Context

Ok. thx..