TSQLBlobStream Error...

Hello, I am with a problem related to the TSQLBlobStream class, am keeping
to an archive *.rtf inside of the field (2Mb more or less), when the field
is loaded with
C := TSQLBlobStream.Create(Table.FieldByName(CampoBlob) as TBlobField,
BmRead);
RxRichEdit.Lines.LoadFromStream(C);
backwards only 64Kb of the archive, what I can make to correct this?
thanks,
Gilson.

Re:TSQLBlobStream Error...

The same it does not happen when I use TBlobStream (with TBlobStream it
functions correctly, backwards the 2 Mb of the archive * rtf), but there
necessary to use BDE, what I do not want to make.
Any tip is coming well.
thanks,
Gilson.
"Gilson M. Vieira" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem
Hello, I am with a problem related to the TSQLBlobStream class, am keeping
to an archive *.rtf inside of the field (2Mb more or less), when the field
is loaded with

C := TSQLBlobStream.Create(Table.FieldByName(CampoBlob) as TBlobField,
BmRead);
RxRichEdit.Lines.LoadFromStream(C);

backwards only 64Kb of the archive, what I can make to correct this?

thanks,

Gilson.

Re:TSQLBlobStream Error...

Unhappyly I will have to modify all the application for BDE.