GraphiX 4.00.04 for Freepascal is still available :-)

  GraphiX 4.00.04 for Freepascal 1.0.4
  A Graphics Library
  Supported Platforms: DOS, Win32 and Linux
  Licence: LGPL

Michael

     --- MORE INFO AND DOWNLOAD ---
  http://programmierer.freepage.de/graphix
  http://www.graphix4pascal.de.vu/

Re:GraphiX 4.00.04 for Freepascal is still available :-)

I have some problem with dos version of graphix. The program crashes
when using gxmouse unit. It happens only under clean DOS (in win98's dos box
everything is ok). I tried several mouse drivers and it didn't help.

Wiktor Sywula

Wiktor Sywula wrote:

> I have some problem with dos version of graphix. The program crashes
> when using gxmouse unit. It happens only under clean DOS (in win98's dos box
> everything is ok). I tried several mouse drivers and it didn't help.

replace the procedure 'MousePointer' in GXMOUSE.PP, line 119 with
this new one:

PROCEDURE MousePointer;
VAR x1,y1,x2,y2:longint;
BEGIN
  IF MouseEnabled AND MouseVisible THEN
    BEGIN
      getgraphwin(x1,y1,x2,y2);
      maxgraphwin;
      putimage(hx,hy,CurrentMousePointer^.hg);
      SaveBackground;
      graphwin(x1,y1,x2,y2);
    END;
END;

Michael

--
    // Michael A. Knapp * Mauerbach-Nieder?sterreich-Austria-Europe //
   // E-Mail: mkn...@gmx.at                          ICQ: 36542787 //

Other Threads