TCP/IP and SMS unit needed

Cheers all,

im in desperate need of 2 TP7 units, one which deals with tcp/ip routines
such as ping and one which deals with sms (textmessages to GSM-mobile
phones).

My generel idea is to write a program which pings some resources on my LAN
and in case of failure sends me a sms message!

Any thoughts ??

Please email me directly, TIA!

Reg's

Mark Schiller
m...@pommes.dfh.dk

--
                         Mark Schiller
                      LAN Administrator

                  Email: m...@pommes.dfh.dk
               Http://info.dfh.dk/staff/ms.htm

Re:TCP/IP and SMS unit needed

In article <ms-0805960843050001@u_msmac.dfh.dk>, m...@pommes.dfh.dk
says...

>Cheers all,

>im in desperate need of 2 TP7 units, one which deals with tcp/ip
routines
>such as ping and one which deals with sms (textmessages to GSM-mobile
>phones).

>My generel idea is to write a program which pings some resources on my
LAN
>and in case of failure sends me a sms message!

>Any thoughts ??

>Please email me directly, TIA!

>> For the TCP if you use Winsock.dll applications, you should get the

Pascal Winsock unit by obtaining PASOCK10.ZIP. Code for Ping is also
available. You could also just invoke Ws_Ping which is freeware, from
a Windows application. If you are looking at Dos applications, look
into WATTCP.
Good Luck
      Martin

>Reg's