Switching to a running app

What is the easiest way to switch to a currently running
application? (especially, not starting up a new one).

Thank -- John

Re:Switching to a running app

"John E. Bell" <johnb...@pilot.msu.edu> wrote:

>What is the easiest way to switch to a currently running
>application? (especially, not starting up a new one).
>Thank -- John

If you can find out the Window's class name, or the Window's title bar
text has a constant value you can use FindWindow to get that window's
handle, then SetFocus. (These are the Windows API calls, not Delphi).
"Tut, tut, my lord, we will not stand to prate;
Talkers are not good doers.  Be assured
We go to use our hands and not our tongues."
Richard III;1.4 Shakespeare

Other Threads