Multimedia Panel Display-Help!

Hello,

I am having a problem using a Panel component (I have called
VideoPanel) as a video  screen!

I output the video animation (an AVI file) from a mediaplayer
component to this panel with no problem and it plays the clip fine.

However I have this panel set inset in the middle of another panel (I
have called DisplayPanel) which I want to create a fancy background
image on with some text. The trouble is that the surrounding
background image and text don't show up on the screen at run time!

All I get is a white background, no text or background image (a marble
type image bitmap). I have checked the order and visible attributes
are all set correctly but to no avail!

The basic code I am using is set out below.

Any thoughts most welcome or ideas for any other ways I could do this!

{Load up countdown video ready}

    MediaPlayer1.Filename:=(CDPath + 'Animate\count.avi');
    MediaPlayer1.Display:= VideoPanel;
    MediaPlayer1.Open;
    MediaPlayer1.DisplayRect:= RECT(0,0,233,257);
    MediaPlayer1.Wait:= True;

{Close the previous panel and display the  Display Panel in the
program}

            TextPanel.Hide;
            DisplayPanel.Show;

 {plays the countdown animation and then closes the Display Panel}

            MediaPlayer1.Play;
            DisplayPanel.Hide;

Thanks
Bernie

This posting uses an anti-SPAM Robot reply address.
Remove the following from the senders address before
Replying: NOSPAM.12345.