InstallShield doesn't register a DLL ?!

Hello,

After many hours of trying to figure out what was wrong with my setup for a
D3 application that uses an Access database, there's one question left. (See
also the -badly formatted, apologies for that- thread "Error 'Cannot load an
IDAPI service library'" in this group)

I now have a setup, created with InstallShield Express for Delphi that
almost works. I only need to run regsvr32 on DAO3032.DLL myself and then my
application can use the Access database, without having to install Access 95
(7.0) on the particular PC.

I have created (in InstallShield Expr.f.Delphi) a group with destination
directory <COMMONFILESDIR>\Microsoft Shared\DAO and I have placed the file
DAO3032.DLL in that group.

I added a registry key called
\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shared Tools\DAO with a string value
Path set to <COMMONFILESDIR>\Microsoft Shared\DAO\DAO3032.DLL.

Somehow, the Setup does copy the file, but doesn't run regsvr32 for me.
Obviously, I'm missing something here... Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Patrick.
--
Using Delphi at http://www.dsebv.nl