How do I print the current record using TQuickRep?using Tquery

How do i print the current record using the TQuickRep and i tried
dataset property to null this will print the first record or last
record only.

so i am tring to use TQuery but i have problem in using can anyone
help to do this

Re:How do I print the current record using TQuickRep?using Tquery

"peter" <pragathee...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> How do i print the current record using the TQuickRep and i tried
> dataset property to null this will print the first record or last
> record only.

> so i am tring to use TQuery but i have problem in using can anyone
> help to do this

  with QuickReport1 do
  begin
    Bands.TitleBand.BandType := rbPageHeader;
    Bands.ColumnHeaderBand.BandType := rbTitle;
    DataSet:=nil;
    PrintIfEmpty:=True;
    Preview;
    Application.ProcessMessages;