standby backup system

For one table (Table1 -> original) you can put a second table (Table2 -> backup), trigger the Table1's main events (AfterPost, AfterNewRecord..), write the same data to Table2 (from Table1.AfterPost...). When table count increases, may be you have some problem.

Best Regards.
  emytang <a...@b.c> wrote in message news:37B3B88F.D6FC413B@b.c...
  Hi,
  I've developing a database application which is multiuser. The data is stored in one machine (Machine A). I want to setup a backup machine (Machine B)  so that in case Machine A down, Machine B can immediately replace it so that the operation is not interrupted for a long time. Is this possible? Or can I make all insert, edit and delete for 2 set of identical tables? Please advise.

  TIA
  Emy