How to copy DbGrid.SelectedRows into new TDataSet ?

How to copy a selected rows from Dbgrid to an new instance of TDataset
(if it is possible)..

I would like to have a new TDataSet with datas which were selected
from Dbgrid..

need some example..

thnx

Re:How to copy DbGrid.SelectedRows into new TDataSet ?

I haven't needed this myself, but I recall that you need to use
bookmarks. You will need to generate a bookmark list and use that to
copy the records to your new data set. You will also need to have
multiselect true for the grid.

hth,
Dan

On 22 Jun 2002 00:57:32 -0700, peter.valen...@siol.net (Peter

--
Dan Brennand
CMDC systems, inc.
visit us at www.cmdcsystems.com
[SPAM block: my e-mail address is DanB at CMDCsystems.com]

Other Threads