Word Document Property Data (IStorage)

I use the IStorage interface (StgOpenStorage) to get the properties of
a Word 7 Document.

To access the document property data, I read the stream named
"\005SummaryInformation" (IStream::Read).

I have difficulties to parse the stream: I want to get the Title,
Subject, Author, Keywords, Comments, Template and so on...
of the Document!... How can I do ?

                        Thanks for help
                        H.ROZ

Re:Word Document Property Data (IStorage)

Chun,
on MSDN there is am small sample program DRAWCLI , which allows to read
and write Summary Information.
But it written in MS C++, I dont know if this may help you.

Christoph

chun wrote:
> I use the IStorage interface (StgOpenStorage) to get the properties of
> a Word 7 Document.

> To access the document property data, I read the stream named
> "\005SummaryInformation" (IStream::Read).

> I have difficulties to parse the stream: I want to get the Title,
> Subject, Author, Keywords, Comments, Template and so on...
> of the Document!... How can I do ?

>                         Thanks for help
>                         H.ROZ

Re:Word Document Property Data (IStorage)

>> I have difficulties to parse the stream: I want to get the Title,
>> Subject, Author, Keywords, Comments, Template and so on...
>> of the Document!... How can I do ?

Take a look at my Delphi www page (URL in sig).  I have a component for
reading/writing summary info (+other) propert sets.

hth

-------
| Andre v.d. Merwe  <d...@iafrica.com>
| http://users.iafrica.com/d/da/dart/Delphi/Delphi.html