What are the possibilities to access Lotus Notes databases from Delphi ?

I know it is possible to access Lotus Notes databases from Delphi using
an ODBC driver or Lotus Notes Automation Classes.

Is there another way?

Sumi
mailto:s...@sumi.ro
http://www.sumi.ro

Re:What are the possibilities to access Lotus Notes databases from Delphi ?

There are two componets for Delphi I have found

DNotes commerical product. I could find the URL if need.

Also a Freeware component URL link can be found at
http://www.newhoo.com/Computers/Programming/Application_Builders/Borl...

Hope this helps

PS I use Dnotes and it works very well.

Huet Bartels

sumi wrote:

> I know it is possible to access Lotus Notes databases from Delphi using
> an ODBC driver or Lotus Notes Automation Classes.

> Is there another way?

> Sumi
> mailto:s...@sumi.ro
> http://www.sumi.ro