BDE Alias Modification

At runtime I need to either modifiy an alias path (permanently-not just
for session) or delete the old alias and then add it with the new path.

I note that you can use DbiAddAlias to permanently add an alias but I
can't find anyway to permanently delete it first.  ??

Re:BDE Alias Modification

See the following methods of TSession.

AddAlias
DeleteAlias
SaveConfigFile

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB

Re:BDE Alias Modification

Thanks for the help!!
Bill Todd wrote:
> See the following methods of TSession.

> AddAlias
> DeleteAlias
> SaveConfigFile

> Bill

> --

> Bill Todd - TeamB
> (TeamB cannot respond to email questions. To contact me
>  for any other reason remove nospam from my address.)

Other Threads