Dbexpint dcu and dll not the same?

Hi

As you can see from bug #330 in Quality Central the dbexpint dcu and dll
seem to behave differently.

Can someone confirm that the two libraries are not the same?

I'm using D6 Enterprise Update Pack 2 + InterBase Driver Update Patch +
midaslib_with_resources_strings

TIA, Marco

Re:Dbexpint dcu and dll not the same?

Where can I found the Interbase driver update ( is the update for security
? )
and what is the midaslib...?

Thanks

Vinicius Marques

"Marco Dugoni" <marco dot dug...@gsmbox.it> escreveu na mensagem

> Hi

> As you can see from bug #330 in Quality Central the dbexpint dcu and dll
> seem to behave differently.

> Can someone confirm that the two libraries are not the same?

> I'm using D6 Enterprise Update Pack 2 + InterBase Driver Update Patch +
> midaslib_with_resources_strings

> TIA, Marco

Other Threads