Dutch language Delphi 1 exceptions/messages

Contrary to myself, my users like to read
all about the strange and wonderful mishaps
of the database engine and other Delphi 1
run-time irregularities in their own native
language (being Dutch).

Now I know what to do to make them happy
(in this respect), i.e. translate one or
more of the *.RC files that come with the
source, which my boss has obtained legally.
No problem there.

However, being a Programmer and therefore
basically a lazy person, I was wondering if
someone else here in these beautiful Low Lands
by the North Sea perhaps has already done all
the hard work. In other words (pardon the Dutch),

weet iemand of er Nederlandstalige versies van
ofwel de *.RC files ofwel de *.RES files bestaan?
Het gaat met name om CONSTS en DBCONSTS.
En waar ze te verkrijgen zijn, uiteraard.

And if not, would you be interested in a Dutch-
language version of these files? Even if you have
to pay for it? If I have to translate them myself,
I might as well turn a few guilders. I was thinking
along the lines of HFL 25,= for only the *.RES,
and HFL 50,= for the *.RES plus the *.RC files.

Mario Pinkster
From far and distant Almere
(home of the giant GPF's)

Re:Dutch language Delphi 1 exceptions/messages

M.Pinks...@net.HCC.nl (Mario Pinkster) wrote:
>In other words (pardon the Dutch),
>weet iemand of er Nederlandstalige versies van
>ofwel de *.RC files ofwel de *.RES files bestaan?
>Het gaat met name om CONSTS en DBCONSTS.
>En waar ze te verkrijgen zijn, uiteraard.

pardon again :-)

Heb je geen secretaresse in de buurt die nog wat tijd over heeft?
die liet ik altijd dat soort dingen doen, anders gaan ze alleen maar zitten kleppen :-))
maar zonder gein, heb je al eens via lycos een poging gedaan?

Richard

---
    Tashcom Software, Rotterdam The Netherlands
                 r...@euronet.nl
            101337.1...@compuserve.com

Homepage of TC-DIRECTOR (The HTML EDITOR!) & TVIEW
  http://pages.linkstar.com/tashcom-software/

Other Threads