Getting version number from application

I have the version stuff turned on in the Project Options of delphi 4 CS
including the AUTO INCREMENT the build thingo. Is there a way (can't
find it in help file) to get that info so I can display it in the status
bar of my application?

PLEASE CC: to my email address as news is slow.

Re:Getting version number from application

Hello Peter,

> I have the version stuff turned on in the Project Options of delphi 4 CS
> including the AUTO INCREMENT the build thingo. Is there a way (can't
> find it in help file) to get that info so I can display it in the status
> bar of my application?

You can use the Win-API function "GetFileVersionInfo"

Bye

          Markus

DANCE - the dance patterns database *** http://www.DancePatterns.com/

Re:Getting version number from application

In article <B43AD91A0CFFD411BB8F00104BCB2DC0039F08@BAMBAM>, Peter May

See #13 in http://www.bancoems.com/CompLangPascalDelphiMisc-MiniFAQ.htm
--
Esther Michaels
Please respond to newsgroup; I don't check my mail account

Other Threads