HELP -- How to add password security to PDox tables at runtime

Hi all,

I have created an app that creates PDox tables at runtime.  The problem
is, I want to encrypt them, but there are no Delphi methods that I can
see to add password security to PDox tables.  Does anyone know how to do
this?

TIA

Rob

Re:HELP -- How to add password security to PDox tables at runtime

Rob Schuff / Jean Brookbank wrote:

> Hi all,

> I have created an app that creates PDox tables at runtime.  The problem
> is, I want to encrypt them, but there are no Delphi methods that I can
> see to add password security to PDox tables.  Does anyone know how to do
> this?

> TIA

> Rob

try following:

procedure TfmMain.onPassword(Sender: TObject; var Continue: Boolean);
begin
  session.addpassword('password');
  continue:=true;
end;

procedure TfmMain.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
begin
  session.onpassword:=Onpassword;
end;

Best Regards